Where Do You Get Interceptor?

Guest needlenosemom

Guest needlenosemom

I used to work for a vet, but had a real bad hand injury. Now, my most cost effective source for Interceptor is unavailable to me. I hate paying full price!!!!!!!!!!

I pay full price at the vet so I am waiting to see the posts!

I get my front line for deadfleaz in Austrailia, I wonder if they sell the interceptor also? I will check!

Nope, not at deadfleaz. But you can get it online, most places want a RX.

Here it is at PetcareRX for: Dogs 51-100lbs. 12 Month Supply $77.99

is that a good price? I have no idea what I paid.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

We go through KV Vet supply (www.kvvet.com). We actually get the off-brand Heartgard, Iverhart Max (treats against the same as Interceptor), for A LOT less money.

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

I used to work for a vet, but had a real bad hand injury. Now, my most cost effective source for Interceptor is unavailable to me. I hate paying full price!!!!!!!!!!

Our vet quit carrying it so we get ours at 1-800-pedmeds. It's cheaper than what he charged but probably not as cheap as some I've seen here.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

I get mine through the Vet. We had an issue with one of my guys getting worms. Novartis covered the treatment (including 3 stool checks for 2 dogs and bloodwork), because I had bought the product through the vet's office. Otherwise i would have footed the bill.

Edited by MomofSweetPotatoes