Prancer Is A Dirty Old Man!

Guest SillyDog

Guest SillyDog

Ok. I know about the olives and the roapy part and all of that stuff. But are the parts functional after neutering? Because I think my old guy Prancer just had a really, really good time when I got home this afternoon. I mean a REALLY good time. And now my eyeballs are burning....

I was out on the patio, on the phone complaining to my rental management company because they can't get their act together about notifying me BEFORE maintenance comes in to replace my broken toilet seat. While I was trying (yet again) to make the management people understand they can't just come into my apartment, Prancer started doing the humpty-humpty dance, as Guiness calls it. Then he really got into it and I think he ejaculated. Stuff definately came out. And then he did this big, big sigh.

At least he was air humping and not further traumatizing me or my other grey Carly.

I really don't mean to be crude, but is that even possible?

Edited by SillyDog

Entirely possible.

Don't worry about it -- he doesn't. :)

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Entirely possible.

Don't worry about it -- he doesn't. :)

:rofl

I will never forget when we first brought Iceman home, he was my first male dog EVER and I called my friend Cynthia all in a panic because he was very...EXCITED...and I thought maybe the vet didn't actually neuter him. :lol

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest StriderDog

Strider f*&%ed my foster - big finish and everything. And he's neutered. So, yes, you probably saw what you thought you saw. Feel free to join me in I-Saw-My-Dog-Doing-It therapy.

Guest LolasMom
Ok. I know about the olives and the roapy part and all of that stuff. But are the parts functional after neutering? Because I think my old guy Prancer just had a really, really good time when I got home this afternoon. I mean a REALLY good time. And now my eyeballs are burning....

I was out on the patio, on the phone complaining to my rental management company because they can't get their act together about notifying me BEFORE maintenance comes in to replace my broken toilet seat. While I was trying (yet again) to make the management people understand they can't just come into my apartment, Prancer started doing the humpty-humpty dance, as Guiness calls it. Then he really got into it and I think he ejaculated. Stuff definately came out. And then he did this big, big sigh.

At least he was air humping and not further traumatizing me or my other grey Carly.

I really don't mean to be crude, but is that even possible?

:rotfl:rotfl Sounds to me like Prancer's just proven it's possible!

Guest FrostyBottoms
Strider f*&%ed my foster - big finish and everything. And he's neutered. So, yes, you probably saw what you thought you saw. Feel free to join me in I-Saw-My-Dog-Doing-It therapy.

This made me laugh out loud and my DS is still sleeping...I hope I didn't wake him, how will i explain what made me laugh so hard???

I've never seen Vinny hump anything, but I have seen what others on GT refer to as Baby Batter or Puppy Batter...I thought it was puss...but nope, just ejaculatory fluids...I was surprised it could happen after being neutered too.

Entirely possible. My friend's neutered male Rottie tied with her (at that time) unspayed female in about .5 seconds when she ran in the house to grab the phone. She was ticked off, but her husband was horrified and couldn't look at the male for the rest of the night. He goes "That was your SISTER!!" My friend kept trying to remind him that they weren't actually related and he didn't care. He was just grossed out.

And I'll tell you right now, if Wally EVER ties with Teeny I don't know what I'd do! It'd be like watching your child have sex *shudder*

And on a funny note, an old friend of mine had a dog who would get SO excited when she came home he would have to immediately be thrown outside as he would hump the air furiously and finish every single time.

i will never, ever forget how traumatized you were! i think that was one of the funniest things i've ever read here!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Suddenly, I'm really, really glad that I have girl hounds. :blush

Shortly after his arrival here my boy hound tried an approach on sprite, who promptly whirled and had him by the throat (she had teeth then). Haven't seen hide nor hair of his manly side since.

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry

Suddenly, I'm really, really glad that I have girl hounds. :blush

Wellllll........when my sweet little girl Dannie gets very happy, she um, humps the ground or my feet or the rug... It's just excitement for her. It really makes me laugh and because she's so under control most of the time I actually enjoy seeing her that happy.

Guest longdogs
Suddenly, I'm really, really glad that I have girl hounds.
Angel has a place at the base of her tail-bone that should carry a 'No Scritches Here' label. She has also been known to give William a bit of 'encouragement', fortunately not for several months. She's an ex-broody so maybe knows a bit more than poor William.

Guest SillyDog

Thank you all for the, um, support --- or at least the polite laughing with me! I have never had to contemplate the sex life of my dog before. I really hope this does not become a frequent thing on his part. Once was more than enough for me! My eyeballs are still burning....

You know, Prancer has been having problems with joint pain from TBDs and a disc problem in his neck. It appears that his quality of life is still pretty good!

And he has a new nickname now. Mr. Humpty.