Probably Cancer

2fawngreys

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same for my Cody girl at 12... they couldn't find what was wrong with her but SOMETHING was... so I let her go.

I'm so sorry for your loss.... and I understand... f_yellow

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Thanks again everyone - the house still feels empty without her. I keep wanting to write a proper remembrance for her, but can't find the right words yet - I got the call yesterday that her ashes are ready to be picked up.

Last night, I completely freaked Bubba out - it looks like we will be bringing our new girl home today or Thursday - so last night I set up the crate. According to her foster mom, Googly Spin "Sally" is a bit of a wild child (she turns 2 in January) but settles down easily for quiet time in her crate. So up it went - we never used the crate for Bubba- as soon as me heard me dragging it around and unfolding it he starting howling and whining! And he was upstairs! he's settled down now, but I think he will be very glad to meet his new sister.

And here she is -- once she's with us I'll get a post up in Introductions. Not sure what her name will be in the end - she'll stay Sally for awhile until we figure it out - we rushed into naming Daisy, and spent the next 8 years coming up with more appropriate names for her.

Googly Spin "Sally"

s86a316538m622801.jpg

Edited by 2fawngreys

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg