I Am So Scared!

Guest greybookends

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers for Sheana. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Baloos_Mom

GREYT news! My Annabelle recently had a similar looking lumpy thing on her neck. They took two samples to check and both were clean. I am glad all is well.

PS. MAN is she GORGEOUS!

Guest greybookends

Sheana still isn't herself. The nodes haven't gotten any bigger but they haven't gotten any smaller either. We have had perfect squirrel chasing weather all this week until today(It's raining! YEAAAAH!) and she is ignoring them. Not at all normal behavior for her. She is eating well, her tummy is doing just fine, she just isn't herself. She clearly doesn't feel up to par. I called the vet and she said to give her the weekend and bring her back in on Monday for evaluation and we will see if we need to do more tests or if over the weekend the nodes start to go down and maybe she's acting better, but regardless we are going in on Monday. So just keep remembering her. She will be at BBH this weekend hanging out at the booth with me selling bling and if she feels like it maybe she will do some browsing with her daddy and Unca Lee.

Guest Mommydog

I'm only just seeing this now Lori, sending tons of prayers and good wishes for Sheana :hope :hope :hope and big hugs for you :bighug :bighug :bighug Keeping everything crossed that her lymph nodes go down over the weekend.

Sending more prayers for Sheana. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest greybookends

I am breathing much better this morning. All nodes are normal except for the one in her Right neck and it is greatly reduced!! :banana Dr. Moore said to continue the doxy and as long as everything keeps going the way they are all should be well. She mostly likely got an infection of some kind that effected her nodes but she is responding to the doxy so we are just going to leave things alone for now as long as there are no other reactions.

Thank you all for all the prayers :) and Diane thanks for recommending that I insist on the doxy just to be on the safe side.

I am breathing much better this morning. All nodes are normal except for the one in her Right neck and it is greatly reduced!! :banana Dr. Moore said to continue the doxy and as long as everything keeps going the way they are all should be well. She mostly likely got an infection of some kind that effected her nodes but she is responding to the doxy so we are just going to leave things alone for now as long as there are no other reactions.

Thank you all for all the prayers :) and Diane thanks for recommending that I insist on the doxy just to be on the safe side.

Brilliant news! LaceyLaine and I are thrilled. :colgate

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.