Belle's Sutures Are Out

Our Belle who was named after me (Jams Beryl P) ran into a box 3 weeks ago and had a flap inury which the vet sewed up but did not think it would heal (blood flow problem) which it didn't. She decided to have a ruckus with her house mates and ended up with a few bites that needed attention. Our vet did resew the flap injury and another injury behind it. One area started to leak and then split open about the size of a quarter but looked good. Yesterday she had her sutures removed and they were please with her progress the area about the size of a quarter we were told to keep vaseline on it to keep it from bleeding but we were no more than 5 miles from the vets when we noticed she had licked off the vaseline and the scab and it was bleeding (oozing). called vet when we arrived home put antibiotic ointment on it and put the collar back on and keep her crated to keep the wound clean.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

BellesBooBoo002-1.jpg

This picture was taken today and shows more improvement

BellesBooBoo001-1.jpg

Here is another picture taken today of Belle's Boo Boo. Still keeping her crated to keep it clean do not need an infection now that it is almost healed..

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear