Hello

Guest screamingswifts

I love the first picture where she appears to be smiling!

Now, I must now--how does one CATCH a greyhound that has been let loose to run on the beach?? My parents live on an island, and although I don't intend to let my dog run on the beach, I sure wish I could! Did she just stop when she was done and you collected her? I am SO envious!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest greyhidden
:rolleyes: Congrats, Frida, U got a good home now; be happy; for your sakes, GET OFF THAT COUCH; let your adoptees mom;dad sit for a while! I just love that couch pic with pillow; blanket! I printed it out for my souvenir. Congrats on the adoption! I am waiting for a long time to adopt, I have to wait till Luckylou passes to the BRIDGE(italian greyhound). Good luck, Frida. Oh, by the way, :welcome from Des Plaines, IL USA.

Guest screamingswifts
I love the first picture where she appears to be smiling!

Now, I must now--how does one CATCH a greyhound that has been let loose to run on the beach?? My parents live on an island, and although I don't intend to let my dog run on the beach, I sure wish I could! Did she just stop when she was done and you collected her? I am SO envious!!

Thanks for all the continued Welcomes and compliments :colgate

JumpingGeorge - I have to admit that she hasn't been loose on the beach since this photo, as not long after it was taken she decided to go exploring, not far, but just kept out of reach long enough to have me worried - about a minute or so !! luckily it was a deserted beach and I soon caught up with her but lesson learnt. We have an enclosed area in a park near us so since then off lead is restricted to there until recall is learnt !!

She has been an excellent companion the past couple of days as due to a bad ankle sprain I'm sofa-bound - which she is loving and snuggling right up with me :wub: