Remembering Angel Sophia

patricia

Oh Baby Girl...Sweet Girlfriend of mine. You are loved and missed so much. Some days it seems as though you left us so long ago...other days it seems as though it was only yesterday...but then you never really left us...you are tucked safely in our hearts forever until we meet again. Please watch over us always sweetheart...things are pretty hard right now. Sending more love...kissies...cookies...and reading material on a gentle breeze special delivery for our most Beautiful Angel.

Love and the most gentle hugs....

Mommy...Daddy...Flashy your soul mate forever...Cody Angelo...LaceyLaine and BrookLynne. :wub::f_pinkf_yellow:f_white:gh_runner

DSC00637.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSC02494.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest IndysDad

It seems like just yesterday we were reading about the "adventures" of Sophia...time goes by so quickly..

I think Bridge Days are bittersweet...the day we physically lose our puppers, but also the day they become a permanent part of our memory.

:grouphug

Sweetheart, stay real close to your mom these days; I think she needs your strength.

Did you get your last shipment of reading material? I skipped recycling day so there would be lots and lots for you.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest Snowy8

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

Oh Patti & Fred...I remember the day I got an email from Judy/Jillysfullhouse, telling me that Angel Sophia had crossed the bridge.

I didn't even know ya'll personally, but I remember crying & crying. I was so heart broken for you all.

I think a lot of us know what you went thru then, and what you're going thru & feeling today. My thoughts & prayers are with you throughout today.

Hilda

Guest how888

Girlfriend, you send mommy a rainbow real soon and know you left paw prints on all of our hearts. It seems like just yesterday. Until we meet again, run free and I know Howie is up there chewing away with you. He loved to chew anything in site!!

Guest argolola

I remember crying my eyes out at my desk at work when I read about her going to the bridge.

God bless you Patti and Fred, today and always.

Sending gentle thoughts to your family here, and some kisses on the wind to your beautiful self.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Winterwish
:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug Thinking of you and Fred every day Patti. Sending hugs to both of you,and Flashy,Cody,Lacey,and BrookLynn too. Angel Sophia,you're beautiful. :f_pink