Nauseaus?

Guest ss556

Guest ss556

Alan doesn't seem like himself lately and the past 2 days has very soft poop when he does go. I give him pumpkin, been giving him rice & beef or rice & chicken and yesterday gave him 1 1/2 of Immodium. Still soft today, but he's also yawning a lot and salivating/licking with his tongue (if you know what I mean). I'm thinking that maybe he's nauseaus. Any advice? He gets two pepcids a day as well.

Don't know what to tell you but here's :grouphug

Hey we're related! Wally's grandpa was Wigwam Wag. (Wally's our new boy)

Wally aka Allen Hogg

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

It's hot as He77 Sue, he's probalby not that interested in food. Try some vanilla yogert. If he like it, try mixing it with his kibble.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project