Cheaper Source Of Pet Meds?

Does anyone know of a cheaper source for pet/human meds? My friends dog needs to take a dosage of Keppra that will run $15 per day. I have found the generic Levetiracetam for $7.74 per day from a Canadian pharmacy. Does anyone know of a cheaper source? Thanks,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Call and check Sam's and Costco. Karen got Arco's meds there for less than Canada. You don't have to be a club member to use the pharmacy. The old ventolin inhalers at Sams were 75% less than at CVS and Walgreens.

Actually, that IS the price from Costco/Sam's Club!! $514.61 for 90 1000 mg pills. That is one months supply at the dosage needed. The generic is not available in the USA yet, so they only carry the brand name Keppra. I guess that the generic is already approved in Canada, and that is why they are able to sell it at a lower price. Even $7.74 per day is very high though for a drug that will need to be used long term.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.