Lola Is Home From Surgery!

Guest argolola

Guest tammara

I am so glad Lola's surgery went well. Good luck with the e-coller! No words of advise there... Only I can say the last time Bear had to wear one he taught himself to sit so that he could lick the stitches on his back leg! We had to watch him every second as he was very intent on creating ways to get to his wound.

So glad to hear she is thru the surgery and home again. Prayers for quick, easy healing!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest argolola

Thanks GTers. I did manage to get her to eat a bit of cheese, take her pills in peanut butter and drink some ice water this morning. She is still highly upset with me. Chuck will check on her this morning and again at lunch. After tomorrow, I have 3 days off, so I can keep an eye on her.

Guest greymomx2

I'm so glad to hear that Lola is home and on the mend! Poor girlie with her lampshade. Hopefully she'll soon resign herself to wearing it and will be back to her normal loving self. :) I'm glad you had such a good experience at UF :yay :yay :yay

Please give her hugs and rubs from me :D

Guest Tenderhearts

So glad she's home! :clap :clap :clap

An alternative is the soft e-collar. Lori Ann absolutely panicked with the traditional 'lampshade'. My vet happens to carry these, and they are a wonderful alternative. I called Lori Ann my satellite dish girl :lol

Guest LolasMom
So glad she's home! :clap :clap :clap

An alternative is the soft e-collar. Lori Ann absolutely panicked with the traditional 'lampshade'. My vet happens to carry these, and they are a wonderful alternative. I called Lori Ann my satellite dish girl :lol

What a greyt alternative! Seems so much more comfortable than the traditional "cone head". :blush

Congratulations Lola :thumbs-up