Poor Troublina

Guest GiJenn51

Guest chigal950

Food allergies can cause bad uncomfortable itchies too.

A clue would be if she has been eating a new food, new supplement, or chews.

From experience it can take some dogs a while (a few weeks) on a new food to build up where they get really bad.

There are also some dogs who develop food allergy spontenously as they get older even if their food hasn't changed.

Whatever it is, hope you identify the problem soon. Poor girl!

Guest poochnme

Yikes -- Florida fleas and ticks are as big as that grasshopper --

I hope you girl is okay and feeling better by now.

All my girl needs is ONE flea bite and she is a gonner -- itch city just like me and ONE mosquito bite -- I won't sleep.

Cathy

Guest K9_Lady

When my parents lived in Florida I would visit with my Dalmation and she had horrible allergies when down there and would end up on Predisone. Walking in that thick grass would make her start to chew on her feet. Evertime we took her out we had to put socks on her :blink:

Between all the spraying and the fleas everywhere you really have to stay on top of it. Hope she is feeling better :grouphug

Guest GiJenn51

Well I've got some people coming to cut the back-- doing it with a push mower, they said I was insane. so I'll get them to do the first cut and I'll do it from here on out.

Glad to hear others are going thru this....Poor Mollie is chewing herself raw on one little patch on her leg. I am going to give her a bath this weekend. I haven't seen any ticks or fleas so hoping it is not that.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Awwww...poor Troublina. :( I hope she gets some relief soon. Sorry I have no other suggestions other than what has already been mentioned. Cutting the grass should definitely help. :nod

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007