Vomiting For A Few Days Now

Don't know how I missed this, but sending prayers for Carrier, and for you, that it's just a funny tummy and nothing serious.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Update July 5 AM

So after he threw up again yesterday afternoon, I called the vet and he still wanted to stay the course - trying feeding him a little bit at dinner and seeing if he could keep that down. IF not, we would do the barium today.

So I fed him 1/2 cup of kibble at dinner and kept a close eye on him. He had a very strange looking poop. Normal brown colour on the outside, but then the next layer under was black and then the middle was orange.

After about an hour of sleeping, he got up and I heard a noise - I thought he was going to be sick, but instead he came running to me with his Lambie. Played for a little, then had a trance and a half hour later led a roo with the others.

At about 8pm he kept running to the kitchen and banging his bowl - he does this when he wants something - so I fed him another 1/2 cup - max he was suppose to have was a cup yesterday, so he was still okay.

After that 1/2 cup he wanted to go outside - didn't do anything but trance and then came back in and fell asleep.

We had an uneventful night - thank god. we gave him 1 1/2 cups for breakie (normally he has 1 3/4). Managed to keep that down until we left for work 1.5 hours later. And then again, just before we left, he led another roo.

I spoke to the vet and he said if he manages to be okay for the rest of the day, we are more than likely in the clear - the only unfortunate thing is that there is a change of t-storms today - which he is not fond of.

Tim will be home at lunch to let them out and check on Carrier - so hoepfully, there won't be any problems.

I will let you know if anything else pops up.

thanks for the well wishes - they worked.

eva

ps - Maria - we don't have any mushrooms in the yard at the moment.

Checking in on Carrier - latest update sounds promising, sending prayers he continues to improve!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest multiplicity

Oh no Eva, !!!

I have been busy moving and I am just finally getting back to my internet world...

How's he doing?

Are you not going to Dr. St. Pierre anymore?

Oh no Eva, !!!

I have been busy moving and I am just finally getting back to my internet world...

How's he doing?

Are you not going to Dr. St. Pierre anymore?

He's been absolutely fine since last Thursday.

St Pierre was off last week - so we decided to just go to the Paris vet, since it was closer to home and we were able to get in quicker. It's nice to have a back up. Both clinics have complete files on both dogs - so they know their complete history.