From Big D To Nothing.

Sunday, Carolina had the big d she had to go two times. So I didn't feed her all day. Monday I gave her kibble and rice. She ate the kibble wouldn't touch the rice. Tuesday morning she had a very loose bowel movement. She got some more kibble and rice. She started the big d again, needed to go four times; so she had no dinner that night. Wednesday, she got 1.5 cups of ground beef and rice split up in three meals. Yesterday, she got 1.5 cups of ground beef and rice and 1/2 cup of kibble split up in three meals. She also had Heart Guard yesterday.

She hasn't gone poop since early Wednesday; around 1 in the morning. This morning she has/had a grumby stomach and wanted to eat grass. She ate breakfast just fine though.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Greylover97

gallery_24215_3397_4722.jpg

Carolina (R and A Carolina) & Rebel (FA Ready).
At the bridge: Kira (Driven by Energy) 7/19/97 - 6/17/04 & Jake (Jumpstart Dude) 9/12/00 - 1/24/15

I won't worry for about another day. Her intestines are empty and she's probably over whatever gave her the problem.

You definitely don't want to give her anything to encourage her to start going again. Her tummy's sensitive enough right now. It's ok to let her rest.

Guest GiJenn51

Sounds like she just has to get rid of her boo boo belly. I wouldn't worry. Let her eat some grass, maybe a pepcid for her too. The boo boo belly normally takes around 4-5 days to get rid of.

Thanks for the help everybody. She went poop right after she had lunch. It was formed but still on the soft side. Hopefully things will continue to firm up.

Edited by Greylover97

gallery_24215_3397_4722.jpg

Carolina (R and A Carolina) & Rebel (FA Ready).
At the bridge: Kira (Driven by Energy) 7/19/97 - 6/17/04 & Jake (Jumpstart Dude) 9/12/00 - 1/24/15