Ordering Australian Meds Online

I just ordered from DeadFleaz.

Six pack of Heartguard Plus Chewables (51-100 lbs): $31.20 each.

Six pack of Frontline Plus (45-88 lbs): $40.10 each.

This is waht I actually ended up ordering and from the same company. The arrived in a reasonable timeline and everything seemed to be in order. They have by far the best prices I've found!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ellieb
I just ordered from DeadFleaz.

Six pack of Heartguard Plus Chewables (51-100 lbs): $31.20 each.

Six pack of Frontline Plus (45-88 lbs): $40.10 each.

I ordered enough to get both hounds through until May 2008. With shipping, the total was $175.40. Thanks for the tip, GTers!

Just as a comparison...my vet was $97.20 for a six pack of Heartguard Plus Chewables (51-100 lbs)...three times as much!

Currently not a happy camper. Still have not received my order from June 15th. Paid immediately with PayPal. PayPal says it was paid. DeadFleaz website lists my order status as "failed". I had to go and look at their site to find this out. They did not contact me in any way. I have since emailed them 3 times. Waiting for a reply. (Not very patiently, either)

I am mad at myself, too. The dogs were due for their heart worm, last week. If I don't receive the order VERY soon...I will have to go purchase some. $$$$ @#$%!

How long can they go between doses and still be safe? I have ALWAYS done the 15th of each month.

I think 45 days is generally considered safe. I'm actually going to speak with my vet about going to that schedule permanently when I take Neyla in for her yearly exam next month as I would prefer less chemicals to more.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I do 45 days between doses of heartworm medication.

Can you borrow a dose from someone, then return the dose once your order arrives?

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest ellieb

Crisis averted! Regardless of what the website said about my status...

My order arrived today. Took 14 days from the time I ordered. Not too bad considering the distance. I would buy from www.deadfleaz.com again.