Hello, Everyone

i live in torrance, ca. our family is owned by three girls: nikki, who's 11 (turns 12 in may), sadie, who'll be five this month, and katie, who turned four last month. we've had greyhounds in the household since 1993, starting with alex who came from the group now known as gac. the girls all came from gpa/oc&gla. because of alex, we'll always have a greyhound in the house.

my hobby is photography, so i'm always taking pictures of our greys (and other people's, too). you can see them at my smugmug gallery: mralexthedog.smugmug.com (click on the 'greyhounds' featured gallery). i also have a gallery of pictures taken at last month's wcgg at solvang (click on the '2007 west coast greyhound gathering' featured gallery).

that's it for now from me. take care.

steve

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

thanks, brandy.

i want to scan some photos i took of alex and post them to my gallery, also. he was a black-ticked white greyhound, and had one black eyebrow over each eye, so he was unique. but, i have seen a couple of other white greys with a semblance of eyebrows also, so maybe it's not as rare as i had thought.

steve

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)

greytmonty,

thanks for checking out my greyhound pictures. katie is really good-loooking (but they all are). i was lucky enough to have her picture included in the celebrating greyhounds 2007 desk calendar. now...if she can be chosen to for the wall calendar for '08, that'd be cool.

steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve! Glad to see you made it here. I can't wait to see more pics of your girls. And be sure to say "hi" to Gayle and Rachel for me!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Hi Steve! Glad to see you made it here. I can't wait to see more pics of your girls. And be sure to say "hi" to Gayle and Rachel for me!

hey paula, it's nice to see you again every once-in-a-while. i'll pass along your greetings to gayle and rach.

gayle's planning on being at solvang in '08.

steve

thanks again to everyone's welcome to gt...

steve