Post Office Meeting In Amherst Oh?

Guest greyhound_luv

Guest greyhound_luv

Earlier today, my Mom met a lovely lady with three greyhounds at the Amherst, OH post office.

Of course "Grandma" had to stop her to talk all about her "grandkids". She found out the one of the three greyhounds was a blue named Maggie. Maggie's mom knew all about Greytalk, and told my mom about it.

But, my Mom did not get Maggie's mom's contact info! :(

If you know Maggie's mom, please let her know about this post! I have been looking for a greyhound friend to meet up with to take walks with our greyhounds whenever I am in town visiting my Mom.

Please feel free send me an email or message!

Thanks!!

Guest LuvXRacers

I did a search and it sounds like you might be talking about Suzie Q (Greytdecals). She lives in Lorain Ohio, is that near Amherst? She has three greys and her Maggie Mae looks blue. Check out her March 11 post in the "Everything Else Greyhound" topics titled "Our Sandy Paws Photos"....I hope this helps! Good luck!

Edited by LuvXRacers

Guest greyladydown
I did a search and it sounds like you might be talking about Suzie Q (Greytdecals). She lives in Lorain Ohio, is that near Amherst? She has three greys and her Maggie Mae looks blue. Check out her March 11 post in the "Everything Else Greyhound" topics titled "Our Sandy Paws Photos"....I hope this helps! Good luck!

I'm sure that was Suzie Q. Lorain is very close to Amherst.

Yup, it was me ;) I always mention GT when someone says they know someone that has Greyhounds because every Greyhound owner MUST be a member of GT :P

I walked out of the Amherst Post Office and a strange lady was talking to my hounds (they were hanging their heads out of the rear window of my truck) and I knew right away that she must either have Greyhounds or know someone that does because most people are afraid of strange large dogs ;)

I would have talked longer but the Greyhounds were tying up traffic at the post office and I had to get my foster boy to the Vet :(

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey