Yet Another Newbie!

Guest greyhound_luv

Guest greyhound_luv

:wave

Hello Everyone,

My name is Laura, and I have been owned by greyhounds since 2000. My first greyhound, Brianna, chose me as her new Mom, and my life hasn't been the same since. Sadly, Brie went to the bridge on October 17, last year, but I will always treasure her as my first special greyhound.

I now have two greys, Finnegan (a red fawn) and Kaitlyn (white with a cute brindle eye patch). Katie rules the roost, and she already has Finnie wrapped around her little paw, even though she just joined us in November. I can't wait until I can post photos of the pooches so that everyone can "meet" them.

I have been logging onto GT for a few months now, and I love the website - I have laughed at all the funny stories that seem so familiar, and have cried with those of you who have struggled with sick pups, or have lost your babies to the bridge.

I live in the Chicagoland area, and I have only been here for a short time. If you are near, and would like to strike up a conversation, send me an email. I am always interested in meeting new greyhound friends.

Welcome from LI, NY

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greyhound_luv

Sorry - I do not know Oprah!! :P

But if I ever meet her, I am going to ask her to do a show on the plight of racing greyhounds and greyhound adoption.

Mmmm...maybe I will send her an email through her website. You never know...

Can you imagine tons of greyhounds on the Oprah show? :D