My Quirky Blue Girl

Guest MogiBlueMom

Blue was a special girl.. As my other thread mentioned, she changed my Christmas day that year.. Its hard to believe that on Christmas morning I was working to spring this girl from Lincoln. We arranged the GUR in a hurry and got her down to Richmond.. I was hoping so much that she would just fit in with the rest of my gang like other seniors and brood moms had.. Blue decided that she wanted to be boss. She wanted complete control.. :lol:lol And since that order had already been established, she didn't like it one bit. Then Mogi Came along and for some reason, they bonded. Mogi needed her and she needed him.. She was able to do her job and helped Mogi come along and learn the Retired way of life.. Thank you Blue, Mogi, Logan, Charles and all of the folks who helped us get Blue out of Lincoln and down to Richmond..

Run Free Sweet Blue... You will never be forgotten..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Winterwish

Extending my condolences MogiBlueMom,and sending comfort. I hope Mogi is doing alright,please give him an extra scritch from us,okay? :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Run and play free Blue sweetheart ~ :angelwings:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

:cry1:grouphugf_yellow I'm so sorry for your loss.

Run free, sweet Blue..........

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• 1 month later...