Only One More Sleep!

Guest w00wah

Guest w00wah

Well, the adoption contract came through by email last night, with a report that Shan has been vet checked, speyed, wormed, vaccinated and microchipped, and is packing her bags! And the camera batteries are freshly charged (including the spare set!), so I guess we're good to go. Pick up is approx 3:30 pm Friday afternoon :offwall - and as I'm in the FIRST country to greet the new day, most of you (acknowledging some exceptions) will still be in bed!

WOO HOO!!! (What? Me? Excited? Naaah! B) )

Trish

Hope you get some sleep cause once your girl comes home you will be so envolved loving being owned by a grey you wont be able to sleep

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

I wish we'd taken pics of Sahara the day we took her home. I took a few on my camera phone, and that was it. It was so exciting.

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds