Introducing Sir Fox

Guest sirfox

Guest sirfox

Well hi everyone, I am Casey the proud mom to Sir Fox. We adopted him in September, he is a greyt addition to our family. Fox was adopted thru GPI, he'll be 5 on 04-04-07 he is a handsome dark brindle guy. He spent most of his racing career at Mile High and Cloverleaf in CO before being retired last August. We Live in NW Washington near the Canadian border. My husband and I have 3 children, Fox and our ex barn cat Mocha whom Fox is afraid he is going to lose his backend to each time he must walk past him (Fox has never gotten close enough to figure out that Mocha has no claws). It has been neat watching Fox's personality pop out, he is a very playful guy who enjoys spending time with us.

We are lucky to live in a small town with a growing greyhound population, so there is plenty of greyhound love for Fox. He enjoys meeting with his friends, and jockeying for the lead position while they walk or run together. It is especially fun to listen to him "talk" to his pal Berry when they are running at the dog park. The otherwise energy saving stars come alive and have a real grey conversation while bumping bodies as they run.

Well, I just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Can anyone tell me how to post a photo in the margin near my name?

Have a great afternoon (oops evening).

Casey

WeiCome to GT! Sir Fox sounds like quite the social butterfly. Can't help about the avatars, but go to forums, there is a whole forum that answers lots of questions, including the most important "How do I post several pics of Sir Fox! :)

Click on My Controls just under the top. On the left side there will be info about avatars.

Edited by MauCarden

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Hi :wave and welcome from the other corner of the country.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Tenderhearts

Welcome to GT! :grouphug My bridge angel Lori Ann also had a racing career at Mile High and Cloverleaf! :)

Looking forward to hearing more about Sir Fox, and seeing pictures! :D:digicam :digicam