Daisy's In Foster!

Guest Casbrat1981

Guest Casbrat1981

I heard from Daisy's foster mom and she is doing fine. Her foster home has 6 Italian Greyhounds, 3 Greyhounds, and 1 Lab mix. She initially showed some space aggression towards the IG's but it is getting better. Barb (her foster mom) says that Daisy is confident and intelligent. She also said that she follows her around. I am so excited in a week she will be home.

In case anyone missed them, here are some pictures of Daisy

DCsDoubleDown1.jpg

DCsDoubleDown9.jpg

She's gorgeous! Congratulations!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Zombie

Very nice.

Ask the foster home what they did to help on the space agression thing. I'm having the same problem with my new greyhound and my whippet.