Dutch Berretta Sats Hi...

Guest BerrysMom

Guest BerrysMom

Hi all,

I'm Lynda and I'm a greyhound addict. I adopted my last greyhound, Berry 1 yr, 1 month and 3 days ago. :)

His race name was Dutch Berretta but we just call him Bear, Berry or Berretta. Dob 11/25/00. He's a real sweetheart, and we feel very lucky to have him! He shares our home with his little 4 month old human sister, Malia and our 15lb tabby cat, Zoe Louise, who actually runs the show. She's very lucky that Berry has no interest in snacking on fat tabbies.

We live in Lynden, WA which is basically in the corner of Washington and Canada. It's a small town, but there are quite a few greyhound buddies for Berry in the area, so he enjoys a good social life!

Not sure what else to say, but we wanted to say hi! Greytalk is full of so many greyt people and hounds, and we can always use good advice or a good smile. I keep getting stuck in the 'Cute & Funny Things..." forum - I can't get enough pictures! :)

And I just can't seem to type anymore!! And if I could figure out how to edit the topic I would!! I blame it trying to type while holding the baby and having a happy little greyhound nose bumping my leg for attention! Hope you excuse my typos!

Edited by BerrysMom

Guest sirfox

Hi Lynda... Fox says hi to Berry too! If you figure out the photo thing, maybe you can show me how to insert one in the margin by our name. Have a good afternoon, see you tomorrow.

Casey & Fox

Guest Snowy8

Hi cousin! We have some of the same relatives...Dutch Bahama & family!

I have 3 here that are a Dutch relative. I know Snowy is for sure, Rc's Snowy, RK Simon Go, Rc Jack Flash.

Welcome to Greytalk!

Always great to see another Dutch boy here - my boy Bailey is one too! Welcome!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest Che_mar_Cody

Greyhound_Dutch_Berretta.jpg

Is this your beautiful pupper Linda?

Did some research on you baby and your related to Cody. Yep on the mom & Dad's side.

What to join our Family Tree?

See more of your family at:

http://cozycoatsandmore.com/Familytree.html

Yep it's pretty big - but we'd love to have ya!

Welcome to GT and email with some pics if you want Bear on :)

Signed:

Cuzin Cody

Edited by Che_mar_Cody

Guest myboydutch

So glad you joined GT Lynda! :welcome

Lynda found me actually because my GH Dutch and her Berry are brothers from the same litter. We have also found one other brother who lives near Lynda.

This is an awesome shot of Berry,

BytheFire.jpg

My Dutch,

Homecoming2.jpg

Aren't they handsome! :inlove

Guest BerrysMom

Oh, my heart goes pitter patter whenever I see those sweet faces! :) I'm fascinated how close Dutch & Berry look! Different tails!

Greyhound_Dutch_Berretta.jpg

Is this your beautiful pupper Linda?

Did some research on you baby and your related to Cody. Yep on the mom & Dad's side.

What to join our Family Tree?

See more of your family at:

http://cozycoatsandmore.com/Familytree.html

Yep it's pretty big - but we'd love to have ya!

Welcome to GT and email with some pics if you want Bear on :)

Signed:

Cuzin Cody

ooh! Family tree? I definately have to check that out!!

This is so neat to meet everyone and find out about Beretta's various relatives! Thanks everyone!!

Guest LorifrmLititzPA
So glad you joined GT Lynda! :welcome

Lynda found me actually because my GH Dutch and her Berry are brothers from the same litter. We have also found one other brother who lives near Lynda.

This is an awesome shot of Berry,

BytheFire.jpg

My Dutch,

Homecoming2.jpg

Aren't they handsome! :inlove

Oh my goodness!!! :o They look so much alike!! :colgate Such handsome boys they are indeed! :wub: No bias here from Auntie Lori ... :lol Welcome to GT Lynda, Berry and family!! As Michelle has already told you, my Argus is a Dutch boy too (a distant cousin of your boys).Berry does have his (distant) cousin Argus' black tail ... how cute! :lol:

Edited by LorifrmLititzPA

Guest mountain4greys
:welcome2 Welcome to GT!! You have a handsome boy. 3 of my 4 have some Dutch in them. Dutch Kitt is my 2nd pup. We call her Mardy now. Keep enjoying your pup! :):):):)