Quinn's Photos

Guest mightyquinn

Guest mightyquinn
Welcome Home Quinn!

Handsome boy... where did you adopt him from?

You should check out trailboundhounds.org who have greyhound walks every Saturday in SE Mass.

I adopted him from Greyhound Friends in Hopkington, MA. I've been thinking of hooking up with Trailbound Hounds, but have been way too lazy to get out of bed early on a Saturday morning and as long as Quinn is willing to sleep late, then so am I. I'll get there eventually - when it finally warms up!

Whenever that might be.......

He is gorgeous! From one Red Sox fan to another, Fenway says welcome to retirement! Enjoy the couch and sleeping in, my friend. I'll have to find this great link for you....they have EVERYTHING Red Sox for dogs, including beds, treats, and even dugout jackets.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest mightyquinn
He is gorgeous! From one Red Sox fan to another, Fenway says welcome to retirement! Enjoy the couch and sleeping in, my friend. I'll have to find this great link for you....they have EVERYTHING Red Sox for dogs, including beds, treats, and even dugout jackets.

That would be GREAT! Thanks.

Guest bowiebears

What a magnificent black boy!

My Arlo went to the bridge a few weeks ago; he was another gorgeous black boy.

I wish you all the love and joy and fun that Arlo brought to our house.

I know you'll be happy with a handsome hound like Quinn!

Congrats & welcome!

--isaac