Ava's Here!

Guest April_Lynn

Guest April_Lynn

Ava found a spot to curl up in after a busy day checking out the new sites (and my noisy kids). :colgate I think she may be stressed. :lol She's been wonderful with the kids (almost 4 and 18 months)! Doesn't show any signs of stress. She's my shadow, too. This dog is a sweetie!

Feb07048.jpg

Guest April_Lynn
What a beautiful girl! Where did you find the cute stuffed animal bed????

They're actually a ladybug rug and a stuffed lizard that my mother-in-law made for my kids. Ava just made herself at home on them. :lol

Congratulations!!! I'm glad it worked out. I hope things continue to go well.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest April_Lynn

Thanks everyone! Ava is amazing with the kids and has only peed in the house once. (I was on my way to take her out.) She did give chase to my cat but the cat ran first. She slept happily in her crate until 4:45 this morning. DH took her out and she pooped outside. Is there any hope of getting her to sleep later? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prettyhelmet
Thanks everyone! Ava is amazing with the kids and has only peed in the house once. (I was on my way to take her out.) She did give chase to my cat but the cat ran first. She slept happily in her crate until 4:45 this morning. DH took her out and she pooped outside. Is there any hope of getting her to sleep later? :lol:

yes, there is hope! she might still be on "track" schedule, but will soon adjust to your family's schedule. when we first got mollycate we had 5:00 a.m. wake up calls. now she waits until atleast 8:00 a.m. to tell us it is time to go potty.

by the way, i would pay good money for a lizard bed! you (or atleast your mother) might have found yourself a lucrative hobby!

Guest BerrysMom

I was just thinking that your MIL could be makinf serious money with those! Maybe she could design a 'greyhound' bed too! Ava looks very comfy!