Belle Crossed The Bridge Yesterday

Guest GimmeGreys

I am so sorry you are hurting right now but I am also so very thankful that you were there for Belle. It takes a brave, loving person to take on a sick senior and you were there for her. Those memories of being loved are what she will have taken with her.

Hugs to you.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest Sebastian

Candle lit for sweet Belle who is flying free. The love you gave her made her last months on this earth very special. She lives in your heart and will be waiting for you at the Bridge.

Guest mygracefulpooch

I know you hurt and I am so sorry for you loss. You were there with her and she was grateful. She is looking down on you smiling for she is in no more pain.

She is running and happy painfree.

Again, I am so sorry for you loss.

Im so sorry for your loss. Sometimes when you love someone you have to let them go, time will heal your heart and Belle is looking down at you smiling, happy, and free of pain

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest GreytStars

Jackie, you and Belle are in my thoughts and prayers. I know she meant the world to you, and I'm so glad you gave her a loving home. Belle couldn't have had a better mom.

I am so sorry for your loss and I know how much it hurts. My deepest sympathy and prayers to your and your family. Godspeed Belle. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.