Belle Crossed The Bridge Yesterday

Guest GimmeGreys

Guest GimmeGreys

Belle couldn't fight the heartworms anymore. Yesterday, we helped her cross the bridge. I have never experienced this with my own pet before. I don't know how to handle it...what to think...it hurts so bad.

I try to remember all of the good times we had in the past 6 months, but all I can picture is her laying on that table. My mom and my brother were with me, which helped, but as soon as I came home and my other dogs were so happy to see me-of course I started ballin all over again.

I miss her so much. She was definitely a character. But I know she went in peace and now she's waiting for me.

post-15-1043408806.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about Belle. You were there for her as she passed and that had to be very comforting for her. You have my deepest sympathy. :(

She looks adorable in the picture, what a beautiful girl :)

Nancy with Rocket, Umeko and Sasha

gallery_151_3099_2018.jpg

Missing Albi, Kassie, Ramm, Ruby, my good boy Marvin and Mickey (BT)

NANCY B'S COLLARS

Guest DutchGrey

I'm so sorry you lost Belle.....:( I can imagine you miss her very much. Just know that you did a good thing for her since she was feeling so sick and that she's with you in spirit, in your heart and memories.

My deepest sympathies for your loss....

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

What a beautiful girl. So sorry to hear she's no longer with you. On the other side of the bridge, you know she'll remember those 6 months with you as the very best. Hugs and more hugs to keep you warm while you grieve for her.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What a princess :( Im so very sorry for your loss of Belle...take your time, grieve, cry and do all that stuff..god bless you and Belle...run free little princess :heart

So sorry to you and your family...

My sincere sympathy. Belle was a beautiful girl. You gave her the gift of love and a soft bed, and the gift of letting her go when she needed to. Bless you all.

Godspeed, sweet Belle.

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

I am so sorry to hear of Belle's passing. Condolences to you and your family.

Run free Belle!

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss :f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest ProudGreyMom

I am so sorry to hear about Belle. She had a wonderful home with you and you made her comfortable for her last months. Belle's a true angel now.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, but what a blessing that she found you to love her in her last months. Godspeed Bell.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I'm so sorry to hear that Belle iS gone. She's running free at the Bridge with all our sweet greys.

Edited by joesgreypoupon

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

I'm so sorry. Praying for your peace and comfort during this difficult time.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16