New/1st-time Owner

Guest jomalley

Guest jomalley

I created my account a couple of days ago, but didn't post anything so as NOT to jynx it.

My dude just arrived an hour and a half ago!

Sucks about those stairs though... but he's made it!

Thanks in advance for all the help I've already read up on and all the help I know I'll get from these forums.

~Josh

AND

Horatio

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=NxhUvW&a...regall+retrieve

:welcome2

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest greymomx2

:gh_bow:welcome:wave Welcome to GT! You will find some absolutely *wonderful* people on this board...generous, kind, funny, compassionate, and helpful beyond belief. Your boy is GORgeous. Oh, the rules of GT dictate LOTS of :digicam:)

Looking forward to hearing about the many adventures of Horatio!!

Guest jomalley

He is doing SO well!

The ONLY problems we've had are:

1) Trying to eat small yappy dogs

2) Standing up all the time (but I finally destroyed his energy with a thorough run at the park, so I won, mua ha ha!)

3) It's impossible to take any good pictures because he's always half a foot away from me.

4) He gets all the girls talking to me, but I'm already taken at the moment.

I totally lucked out.

:wave:welcome2 from Miami. Horatio is very pretty. AND HE"S A LOCAL BOY!!!!! I see he raced at Hollywood and Flagler. Where are you located? We can always use some buddies for playdates.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest ChrissyB

Sending a warm welcome from NJ. Horatio is a beauty! He can wear ANY color/style fancy collar and look like a million bucks. Enjoy being owned by this regal breed.

Guest jomalley
He can wear ANY color/style fancy collar and look like a million bucks.

Oh god, I stopped at our rescue today and they showed me a box of collars should I choose to do any shopping today-- not 'til Christmas!

And for the Miami folks, we're on Biscayne & NE 26th and go to Pine Tree Bark Park if you guys are ever around.

Horatio is now a STAIR MASTER!

And I don't mean the exercise equipment.

Yay for Horatio! BTW...I love his name. I am a HUGE CSI:Miami fan and think Horatio Cane is the coolest! How funny that you live in FL!