Another New Member

Guest IGdevotion

Guest IGdevotion

Hello Everyone. As my topic title and description suggests, I'm not a greyhound owner but would love to be one day. When my husband and I decided to adopt a dog, I wanted a retired racer. As we looked into it, we discovered the Italian Greyhound and decided that breed was the best fit for our small home and our 3 older cats. So...I now have 3 IGs and make items to help benefit IG rescue and some greyhound groups.

One of the better experiences of my life was attending the Dewey Beach gathering in 2003. I was there as a vender under a tent and had the time of my life. It was overwelming to be in the presence of so many adopted greyhounds and the people that adore them.

I'm anxious to learn more of the greyhound and hope to adopt one sooner than later.

Sue in CT

You'll find that greyhound people love and adore Iggys and will want to see lots of pics of your crew! Welcome to GT :)

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest IGdevotion

Thanks for the welcome and here is a photo:

Photo of my dogs celebrating their birthdays July 2006.

Sweet Pea is blue fawn, Farfalle is seal, and Pepie is white and blue. Pepie and Sweet Pea celebrate their birthdays the first week of July. Farfalle is supposively a month older than Sweet Pea, so we celebrate all on the same day. Pepie is 9, Pea and Farfie Boy are 8. We kept the names given by previous owners. Thanks for letting my share my IGs.

Edited by IGdevotion

Guest IGdevotion

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

:welcomefrom my part of CT! Where are you located?

Born in Dutchess County, New York and lived there most of my life. Now I'm in the Waterbury area of CT.