Groove

Guest Ohiogreymom

I am so sorry the search ended as it did. Bless you and all the others who spent sleepless nights and endless hours searching. We will be thinking of you in this difficult time. Don't be too hard on yourself...YOU WERE OUT LOOKING FOR HIM! Prayers to you.

The Girls

Guest ChrissyB

Groove knew how much you loved him and wanted him to be found. He was just a bit to scared. Who could blame him, it IS a very scary world.

Run with the Bridge Kids, sweet Groove!

I believe God has a special place in His heart for those who won't give up. Prayers for the searchers to each find peace.

Godspeed, Groove.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so so sorry for your loss. You did everything you could for Groove. Do not beat yourself up.

He is smiling down upon you thnaking you for the time you had together. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Groove, you were loved and are missed so much.

:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

Guest fountainpengwen

I'm so sorry for your loss. Groove must have been quite a magnificent hound, and now he's running free. May you be comforted by the happy memories you shared.

:candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg