I Miss My Dark Girl Today

Guest luluaz

I miss my dark girl today-

I don’t even know what else to say. She was my heart and I will love her forever.

No other dog will EVER fill this emptiness. Why didn’t I prepare myself better for this loss? It was spring time and the weather was cool and clear, much like today, that last day with her. My loving brood mama, my beautiful angel Marie., how I miss you and wish I could smell your gorgeous plush-baby coat. The others would be jealous if they knew HOW BIG my love is for you STILL, my honey-girl. Big, Bossy Marie at the Bridge, keep those youngsters in-line, do you hear? Run free and wait for me when the time comes, my best girl.

All my Love,

Lisa

:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:brokenheart:brokenheart

Those special dogs (or are they all special?) never die as long as we keep that part of our heart reserved for them.

Yes, thank you, they are all so special. I am greytful to have been shown the joys of this wonderful breed. Looks like I have more work to do on coping with loss, selfish as I am.

Those special dogs (or are they all special?) never die as long as we keep that part of our heart reserved for them.

Yes, thank you, they are all so special. I am greytful to have been shown the joys of this wonderful breed. Looks like I have more work to do on coping with loss, selfish as I am.

Nothing selfish about grief mate. Nothing at all.

Guest jettcricket

Nothing selfish about grief mate. Nothing at all.

It is so incredibly hard to let them go....I feel your loss as well. :grouphug

i don't think you can ever prepare yourself for such a huge loss :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Someone pointed out to me that the years of love and devotion you get from them will override the HORRIBLE pain of losing them someday. After just loosing one of my babies, I say now that I will not get another dog either. I know I have to go through this two more times. Not sure how, but those days should be a long way away! Cherish the memories you have of your baby. She is watching over you until you meet again someday!

The Girls

Just wanted to thank ALL of you and other greytalkers for their love and support.

It is amazing how the unconditional love of your pets can fill even the smallest part of your

soul. Those who choose not to know this are truly missing an enormous outlet for compassion.

I happen to think there is not enough of that in this world.

Strength and Peace to all who are missing their angel babies-

Lisa :kiss2:grouphug:f_white

I'm so sorry for your loss...trust me when I say most of us know the exact pain you're going through. Some experience the loss quickly like I did recently, some go through the long waiting & its still the same...they're gone without us. Our hearts are forever broken...but in that broken heart...there they are, nestled warmly...watching over us & making sure we remember that they loved us more than anything, even life itself.

You'll be surprised one day when a pup comes along that will hold on to your heart & you will be forever taken. Angel Marie left the door open for the next one to come along.

:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_pink:brokenheart:gh_lay

Edited by Snowy8

I'm so sorry for your loss...trust me when I say most of us know the exact pain you're going through. Some experience the loss quickly like I did recently, some go through the long waiting & its still the same...they're gone without us. Our hearts are forever broken...but in that broken heart...there they are, nestled warmly...watching over us & making sure we remember that they loved us more than anything, even life itself.

You'll be surprised one day when a pup comes along that will hold on to your heart & you will be forever taken. Angel Marie left the door open for the next one to come along.

:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_pink:brokenheart:gh_lay

I am so sorry to see of your Pegasus passing---and very recently. Raw emotional moments. Bless you and your family. :grouphug I look forward to seeing what Marie has in store for me, 'cause she loved surprises.

Waiting.....

Lisa

I am so sorry. :( We know your pain...we never have enough time. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.