Royal (roro Misty) 8/24/93 - 6/28/06

tamborine

My beautiful Royal's birthday would've been today - she would've been 13. She was ripped from me so suddenly by cancer that I still can't believe she's gone.

She was such a good girl - Queen of All Stuffies, the alpha dog of the house; a little shy with people (initially she was terrified of men, but as the years passed she decided she could tolerate them). Everyone always remarked on her beauty: she was a red fawn with the most gorgeous eyes, rimmed with black eyeliner.

Royal shared her birthday, 8/24, with my mom, who died in 1989 (cancer! :angryfire ). I always felt that my mother sent Royal to me, as a gift from heaven.

Now they're together.

Happy Birthday in heaven, Mommy & Royal - I love you.

Edited by tamborine

Maryann, Bama (TW Beltram), Stephanie (Tom's Stepinhi) & Henderson the Cardigan Welsh Corgi

:weep Happy Birthday to your beautiful Royal :dogcookie and to your mom. :f_pink

Royal was just stunning, I kept thinking that as I was printing her pictures! :wub: Gorgeous eyes and the sweetest face. I know she and your mom are celebrating together today.

:bighug to you Maryann.

Kim & Callie :paw

Edited by brindlebaby

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge