Our Lady

Guest azgreyluver

Guest azgreyluver

Lady as we called her, but raced as "Itsa small world" age 6 was found wondering the air base here in Tucson in very rough shape in September of 2001. She was starving, and had been badly abused,and wasn't spay.

We went to Petsmart to take one of our fosters one Sunday and I fell in love with her. She was so tiny, and scared. It was her first Petsmart outing and she was just a ball of nerves. I looked at Dh and we knew she needed to become a part of our family.

We were told that her throat had been injured from being chained up for a long period of time which caused a narrowing in her air passage, and scaring in her throat making it so she needed a soft diet and she made this coughing sound a lot. The vets that looked at her agreed that a surgery wouldn't help fix the problem, and that her life would be cut short eventually. We had no idea it would be so soon. :(

This past July just 8 months after we brought her home Lady fell very ill in one weeks time. She couldn't eat anymore and we couldn't watch her suffer. We said good bye on July 16th and she left us in a peaceful sleep. I miss her so very much and still think I see her sometimes curled up in her favorite spot next to my side of the bed. :weep

We miss you Lady girl!

fceffd4c.jpg

What a pretty girl. she was lucky that you found each other :)

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

So sorry. She was loved.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16