A Year At The Bridge :( :(

Cully

I can't believe that my sweet baby girl has went to the bridge a year ago today. :weep :weep I think about Connie everyday. Most days I smile :colgate when I think about my baby girl but, there are other days when I just want to :weep and :weep.

Connie was my heart dog. :heart I really can't remember my life before I got her. My mom tells me that Connie would just go crazy when I would come home. My mom tells everyone that Connie would hear my car pull up to the house and she would start running around to all the other dogs and bark in their face. She said it was like Connie was saying "Come on everyone mommy is here!" Connie was always the first one to meet me at the door. She didn't care if I had only been gone for 10 min or all day, she acted the same way everytime I walked in the door. Connie was afraid of the tile floor in the kitchen but, you had to walk thru the kitchen to get to the bedrooms. Some days it took 10 min to get Connie to walk back to the bedroom (even with rugs in the kitchen) but, she always had to go with me to the back of the house.

Thanks for letting me ramble about my baby. :blush

Here are some random picture of my baby. :)

smilingconnie.jpg

05-03-2005103156PM.jpgPicture_0409.jpg

conniepainting.jpg

This is the last picture I took of Connie with Teddy's sister Natalie

100_1068.jpg

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Oh pretty girl...send your Mommy a love sign today...and kiss Angel Sophia for me. Sending hugs to all at the Bridge on a gentle breeze. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a beautiful girl. How lucky you were to have each other. Please greet my girl, Chaos. You both have humans left behind that love you very much.

I'm so happy for you that you can think of your sweet girl and smile. These dogs are just amazing.

I am so sorry, I know how hard it is. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

{{{{{{{{{{Cully}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest how888
:f_pink:f_pink She knows how much she was loved. Beautiful pictures. Howie passed away in Feb 2 years ago and I still can't post because I don't want to face it in this post. I know how you feel. I remember your posts about Connie. God Bless and know we will all meet n greet one more time Somewhere Over The Rainbow.