A Rainbow....

rascalsmom

Just the day after little Tini passed, I snapped this shot of a rainbow. I immediately thought of that poor sweet girl, who, in her final days knew what it was to be loved.

rainbow.jpg

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest how888

How beautiful. I knew she was somewhere over the rainbow and what a sign that is!!!! Thanks for sharing that. I think we all need to see that at times. Her and Howie passed over from the same illness so now I know they're both running free sending rainbows for all to see.Tini, just know you were so very loved and will touch many hearts forever. :gh_run:gh_run:f_pink

Guest TuxedoHound

I just can't get that beautiful girl off my mind but that rainbow helps to bring a smile to my face!!! :heart Apple Tini :heart

Guest jettcricket

How beautiful and for a beautiful girl that will be missed....thank you for sharing.

Edited by jettcricket

• 4 weeks later...
Guest phelipa
:cry1:cry1:cry1 I am so torn up to hear about Tini. She was one of the grey's I would always look for a post on. I know she was special to many people. Tini, you will always be remembered. Run free sweet baby

I was just thinking about her today.

1517673[/snapback]

Me too. :(:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jettcricket

....She sure was a special little girl wasn't she? She made her way into so many hearts.....I know she did mine. Have fun at the bridge pretty girl. :beatheart