Gracie Not A Grey

Guest greythunder

Guest greythunder

Gracie was a shi tzu cross and a close friend of mine was her doggy mother.

"GRACIE"

Born: August 15, 2002

Adopted: April 11, 2004

Laid to rest: February 14, 2005

My beautiful little girl went to doggie heaven at approximately 4:35 p.m. this afternoon. I held her in my arms as her gentle spirit left her body

and she was finally at peace. The illness known as Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia overtook her small body and her illness was sudden,

swift, and devastating. I will never forget her and the immense sunshine she brought to my life and how she overtook every nook and cranny of my heart in such a short time. The pain is intense for me right now, but I know she no longer struggles in a body that could no longer function. Wherever she is, I pray it's in heaven frolicking under the bushes of my heavenly mansion. I hope that one day I will see her again and get to "sing" with her and have her wake me up with furry doggy hugs. I loved her so very, very much and always will!!

her mommy,

Laurie E. Marshfield WI

Laurie herself is recovering from a very recent surgery a week ago Friday, and when she came home from the hospital on Thursday of this week, Gracie was all ready too sick to help.

Guest greytgreys

I am so so very sorry.. I have dealt with this horrendous, horrible and devestating disease.. I wish my most sincere condonlences..

I am so sorry

Run free sweet gracie

I'm so sorry for Gracie's passing. This is a terrible disease that takes such a toll.

Gracie sounds like a sweet and loving pup. Laurie, I hope you find comfort for

your heartache and you feel well soon.

Mary

:f_pink:f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

:( I am so sorry! Godspeed Gracie...run free sweetheart over the rainbow. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest hevnlaurie

Hi. This is from Gracie's mom. I just want to thank you all for your condolences and heartfelt sympathies on the loss of my baby. She was the world to me and it was the most difficult thing ever to see her suffer at the end. I found out her doggie mom had a new litter of pups that are 8 weeks old and we were able to adopt her brother last night. We call him Bruiser. He could never replace Gracie in my heart, but Bruiser has helped to ease my pain.

Laurie E. in Marshfield, WI :candle

Guest ohgreyt

My heart goes out to you. Gracie is free of pain. This was a wonderful tribute to her. Im glad you now have Bruiser in your life. Im sure Gracie sent him to comfort you. :f_pink:f_pink