My Dear Sweet Deeyogee

TheFullHouse

It seems like just yesterday Jenny brought you home. You were only 5 weeks old, found under a porch, covered in dirt and fleas. You were so tiny. How could I have known you would turn into a 100 lb. ball of fur. You didn't like anyone but us. We loved you so much. You taught your dad that you can love a dog just like you love your children. Up until then dogs were just dogs! I knew you didn't feel well that last day but I had no idea it was so bad. I remember when dad took you to the E-Vet that night. I just knew you would be coming home. Cancer.......who would have thought. You had been fine the day before! I had no idea you were bleeding internally. Dad called and said you weren't going to make it and we chose to help you cross the bridge. The house was so empty the next day and I cried all day, so did your daddy. You came to visit me that night, standing right next to the bed as if to let me know you were okay. You slept with me the next night and I knew you were okay. I was so heartbroken that I wanted no more dogs ever, but dad said the house was to empty without a pup in it and took me to Midsouth Greyhound Adoption. You seemed to guide him there. You knew we needed more love in the house. You succeeded, we have so much now! I still miss you everyday and today especially. I love you little man and always will.

Mom and Dad

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between me & the earth. The rainbow shall be in the cloud & I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God & every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.

Judy & Michael...be at peace knowing that Deeyohgee sent Emmy, Andy, Saint & Arrow to you...he opened the door so they could be in a good home & be loved the way he is. Because of his passing, 4 greyhounds have found the love he experienced. It might not have been a long time, but it was a life time for him & he in return, gave you wonderful sweet sweet memories.

I know your heart is breaking but where he is, there is no cancer...there are no broken bones...no sadness...nothing but rainbows, windchimes, lots of treats & peanut butter....salmon patties on the oven...lots of beds to sleep on & roaching going on 24/7.

He appeared before you that night because he wanted to make sure you were going to be okay...that you would not seizure because of it. He succeeded in sealing your love-pact.

We love you!!! :gh_lay:gh_lay:f_red

Guest auntiesara

He looks so happy in his picture! Was he part Chow do you think? It sounds as if his spirit led you to the world of Greyhounds. Just remember what I tell everyone - I truly believe we WILL see them again. It may help to do something concrete like sending a donation to a charity like National Disaster Search Dog Foundation, who sent teams to ground zero and to natural disasters.You can find them at www.SearchDogFoundation.org. Of course there are many other dog charities to chose from or even go out and buy flowers in his memory.

Sara