Mighty Man

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

Please remember a special family tonight. I adopted to them about a year ago and they adopted Oshkosh Mighty Man. It was a perfect match. Today Mighty Man had a heart attack and passed away. He was only five years old and they are heart broken. Mighty Man run free and the other angels will show you the way. god speed you sweet boy. Please give Becky and Manny a big hug................

Guest Snowy8

I just saw the posting that David put on there. Bless his heart. I did not know he was one of "ours"...that makes me so sad.

He is okay now though, where he is there are no heart attacks, there is no cancer, no broken bones. Everyone is perfect....the way God made them.

Obviously from David's posting, Mighty Man was very much loved & he was having fun when he died....playing in the yard with his buddies. I'm glad he was not alone when he crossed the bridge suddenly.

I'm so sorry. :gh_lay:f_red

Guest BellaDonna1

I feel so bad because I did not mean to cut in on David's thread. Mighty was a great grey and I knew when he came into the adoption kennel , Mighty would not stay long. He was one of those grey's that touched the heart. But they all do in one way. Mighty was loved and blessed and that is all I can ask for. It has been a rough month for MSGAO family and the adoption kennel.

• 2 weeks later...