Thanks For The Fun Times Buddy....

Guest GreytInTO

Guest GreytInTO

Last night, the hubby and I had to make the hard decision to put our 12 year old persion cat to sleep. I was devestated. He had been around for close to have my life....he heard about the guys that broke my heart, the guy that won my heart, etc. He usually took on my tears and now they are for him....

RIP Ash Hallenbeck : You are and will be missed dearly. We love you.

One of the hardest decisions to make. God bless. :f_white

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest GreytInTO

It was. The hubby hard a hard time as well - he felt bad that the fate of the animal was in our hands and he felt like we had given up on him. That 's all apart of the feelings of grief....

Guest argolola

Oh I feel for you. It's such a hard decision, but you did what is best for the sweet kitty.

We had to make that decision this past November, for my Zombie who was 17 1/2 years old. I didn't think I would ever stop crying.

We are here for you. In time, you will be able to remember with a smile and not a tear. God bless.

I am so sorry for your loss...My deepest sympathy. f_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Bless ya'lls hearts. I feel for you...I know your pain. There's no other pain like it. Only special people can feel it too....those who love their puppers & kitters...horses, hampsters, rabbits. Well all of God's creatures.

We're here for you.

Guest auntiesara

It's the hardest decision you will ever make. Even when the vet says there's no hope we always are afraid we acted too soon. I truly believe we WILL see them again....

Sara

Guest how888

I had a white persian cat when I was 16 and when she died she took a piece of my heart.My heartfelt sympathy to you. Find my Jingles and chase butteflies through those beautiful fields. :f_pink:f_pink