Joker

Guest Remembering_Trudy

Guest seniorhoundlover

Oh, I'm so sorry. He's running free with Buddy and all of the others who are free of their fences, halters, and saddles...run free, sweet Joker....

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Joker. I'm sure he understood that kind people were trying to help him at the end. Rosie and other Greys will meet him at the Bridge. Such a handsome boy too!

Sara

I am so sorry. Run free as the wind sweet Joker. :angelwings

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest HollyDav

I'm sorry for the loss of your beautiful horse. I grew up with horses and there is nothing better to hug than a horses neck. They are so strong and solid. He's running free now. My deepest sympathy to you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Guest Snowy8

A monetary donation will be made to MidSouth Greyhound Adoption in memory of Joker, regardless of whether he was a greyhound or a horse & I'd like to challenge everyone else to do the same for their adoption kennel! :gh_lay - Hilda

Guest Remembering_Trudy

Oh Hilda, that'd be wonderful! He did share the joy of running with Greyhounds... I think he enjoyed running more than any horse I've seen. I just found out tonight that the people who helped me that night are going to chip in and cover the vet bill. Honestly, I hadn't even thought of the bill, it's just been too hard knowing he's gone... But one of the gals who was there the whole night came up to me this evening and told me that I don't even have to worry about it. They are all so wonderful...

Guest greymom23

I am so sorry for your unexpected loss. Losing an animal friend is so difficult, but seems so unfair when it is unexpected. Hugs to you!

Run Free Joker... :cry1:f_red