Goodbye

Guest soul4greys

Guest soul4greys

I want to say goodbye to a little kitty who died much too young and so alone. Yesterday at lunch I saw a dead kitten lay in the road when I returned to pick her up from the street, some gentle soul had already placed her on the side of the road. I called Animal Services who could not help and advised me that the cat will be picked up by the city sanitarian department and be disposed of.

I picked her up, wrapped her in a bag and brought her home. We buried her next to a bird, a squirrel and two guinea pigs in our little private cemetary.

She was still a kitten, a beautiful little life and although she died alone and so tragic, I know she will now be playing with all the sweet souls that have crossed the bridge before her. She will never be alone and never be uncared for again.

Goodbye little baby...so sorry I could not do more for you.

Play little kitten and have fun chasing butterflies at the Bridge with many friends. Bless you for what you have done...this babe knows. :f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

God bless this poor lonely babe. She is at the bridge now, and I'm sure Zombie is showing her around.

Thank you for your kindness.

Edited by argolola

Night night sweet kitten.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Snowy8

That was so sweet what you did. I don't know how many times I have stopped & taken a towel out of the trunk, wrapped up a little cat or a dog & brought it home or laid it next to the curb. I've even done raccoons & possums. At work one morning, someone had hit a possum & killed her & her tiny babys were crawling all over the place, they had been in her pouch. Most of them had died. While I was picking them up, one of the maintenance men had seen me & stopped also, he was just fixing to get off work & offered to take them home with him. I saw him about a month or so later & he said about 4 of them lived & he said they're roaming around on his property just south of here.

People like us...we have a special place in heaven....You're a good person. :f_red these are for you... :f_pink these are for the kitten.

Edited by snowy8

Guest soul4greys

snowy8, thanks for your kind words. Just what I needed on a not so good morning.

From childhood on I have always brought home any creature that I found that needed help and my parents always promoted that and I want to do the same with my kids. I think showing respect to life is the most important thing.

I am happy to hear that there are more people out there who feel that way.