Thinking Fondly Of Jerry

Guest mantis

Guest mantis

Jerry, I can’t believe that it has been as long as it has since you left us. We knew

that day would come but after 13 years it was still to soon. You were one of the

best dogs that we have ever owned. There aren’t a lot of dogs that we could leave

any kind of meat on the table and have it still be there when we got ready to put it

away and it didn’t matter if we were home or not you would not touch it. Thank-you

for that. You protected us from the evil insurance man, at least you thought that he

was. :lol You made us laugh at the silly things that you did, like the time that you

jumped up on me when I had the recliner tipped way back and you tipped me and

the recliner the rest of the way over and I just couldn’t stop laughing and you thought

that it was such fun you played bowed and barked up a storm over it and it makes

me smile to this day. I thank-you for the Christmas present that you gave us one

year. I know how much you hated to have your belly rubbed and that one year you

rolled over on your back and let us give you a good rub and I think that you really

enjoyed getting it as much as we enjoyed giving it. I guess that I just want to say

thanks for everything. We still think fondly of all of the memories that you have

given us and we will never forget you, you will be with us in our hearts forever.

And mom, if your listening, take care of Jerry for us until we can all be together

again.

We love you both

Dennis and Dad

I love the recliner story...what wonderful memories you have of your sweet Jerry. He sounds like a real lovebug :)

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

:grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Bless your heart...I love the recliner story. Don't they just make you laugh about little things. They make us stop & think about simple things. I can be at work, having a customer gripe in one ear & I look up at my computer & there is a frame with all my pupper's pictures in it. Suddenly I don't hear the negative things, I hear nothing but good stuffs.

Even during your worse times in life, if you stop & think about all the laughs he gave you, life will be so sweet.

There will be another pupper out there who needs YOUR love & it will come your way. We're here for you. Hilda :gh_lay:f_red