Greys Statesman

Guest Twistie12

Guest Twistie12

I noticed that on Greydata.com that they posted Greystatesman died Jan. 19 2003 which is the sire of my greyhound annie (ICU HOT COFFEE) and i also notcied he has had 4338 offspring if you have a doggie that is the puppy of Greys Statesman POST!

Edited by Twistie12

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greybeliever

My male grey, Devilish Douglas (80 lb brindle), was sired by Greys Statesman. He was whelped on 12/26/97. He has been in our home since 11/3/02.

Edited by greybeliever

Guest firstgreyforme

My Kipper was sired by Greys Statesman. He is a 76lb red fawn...looks a lot like his daddy. Very tall and leggy. He was born on September 13, 1998. We adopted him in November of 2002.

Guest canagreyts

Our boy Crystal Nebraska was sired by Greys Stateman. He was born in March of 1999. It is my understanding that GS had a wonderful disposition and our boy has certainly inherited that trait from his daddy. We adopted Nebby in September of 2002. I believe Nebby still has two racing brothers.

Guest GreyStaatsmann

Our "Vision ofthe Art" sired by

"State ofthe Art" sired by

"Grey Statesman" therefore she is-was

one of his many many grandpuppers.

BTW , My Last name is Staatsmann

which is German for Statesman.

When we adopted our grey in Oct03

We were unaware that she was also

a "Statesman" :P I don't think she

was much a contender. She was the

dreaded "No Factor" in racing terms.

In laymen terms thets means "Great Pet"

Guest Karoline

Our Mimi (formerly "Little Amalia") is a daughter pup of Greys Statesman. We adopted her late January last year, when Greys passed. What a coincidence. How old was Greys Statesman?

Guest Grady's mom

Grady (ICU Grady) is an offspring of GS. He was born August 2001. We have had him with us since June. He has adjusted well to his new life with us and cracks me up on a daily basis.

Guest dngrpronedaf
Our boy Crystal Nebraska was sired by Greys Stateman. He was born in March of 1999. It is my understanding that GS had a wonderful disposition and our boy has certainly inherited that trait from his daddy. We adopted Nebby in September of 2002. I believe Nebby still has two racing brothers.

My boy also has a wonderful disposition, By chance would yours be whelped on march 17th? Mine was.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest djkevvy

My girl Crystal Eclipse's Grandma was a sister to Greys Statesmen, and Statesmen Sired the litter before Crystal's.

That would mean her half-siblings are also second cousins... I think... :huh

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GreysInSC

Here's a long shot...

Dynamic Showgirl is Dynamic Somethin's neice and Dynamic Somethin is Budda Bear's aunt. So they're like distant cousins right?

Bear has HB's Commander as a grand sire and Dynamic Somethin's sire is HB's Commander. Dynamic Somethin and Showco are half-siblings with the same mother Grandirish Misty. Showco is Dynamic Showgirl's mom. Whew! Mouthful!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Honeysmom

Otis who was Flying Bibby is a son of Greystatesman---he was born on May 9th 2000 and we adopted him on July 5th 2003. He weighs 76 lbs and is the most loving boy ever! His appearance though is a spitting image of his Great Grandfather on his mother's side---Daley's Gold.

Edited by Honeysmom

Guest canagreyts
My boy also has a wonderful disposition, By chance would yours be whelped on march 17th? Mine was.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. Nebraska was whelped on the 17th of March. What is your boy's name and are we related? That would be so neat if they were brothers.

Patti

Canagreyts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest SixteenPaws

I have a GS "child" too. Her stats and lines are in my signature..... Just click on Sophie. I also know where three of her litter mates are.......It's really neat!

All of the littermates that I have found from this litter also have wonderful dispositions. Some of the best dogs ever!! :P

Edited by Sixteen Paws

Guest Baileygrey

Bailey's dad was Greys Statesman, We got her out of Houston, TX. I don't know where she raced is there only one GS? Just curious.

Bailey is the best she is so sweet. She is red/fawn and weighs 70-75 pounds.

Her mother was My cool runner.