Sires and dams

Guest sestone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeanie ( Hay Tans Jean)

Sire : Dungaree        Grand sire:Big Tar         Grand Dam : Riley

Dam:HK Whippet     Grand sire: Me Sompin                       Grand Dam :VP's Lori

Chance ( Northern Bus )

Sire :PJ Unruly

Dam :Nothern Cutic

--------------

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KayaPacosMom

Kaya (Bella Ambush), Sire: Blendway (son of Blendway, grandson of Downing), Dam: Pretty Nancy

Paco (TV Buckeye), Sire: TV Darrel, Dam: TV Blossom

River and Scooby are related!!  Scooby's grand sire is HB's Commander too! :)

His grandmother is Jl Trish (I think!)...  I started getting a bit confused at Rosnet! :??

How neat  :)   Hmm.....that would make them cousins I think  :??   I get confused with all that too  :lol

Add Chance and Patrick to HB's Commander long list of decendents.  Chance's great grandsire, Patrick's grandsire!!

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Guest 3-greys-and-a-mutt
River and Scooby are related!!  Scooby's grand sire is HB's Commander too! :)

His grandmother is Jl Trish (I think!)...  I started getting a bit confused at Rosnet! :??

How neat  :)   Hmm.....that would make them cousins I think  :??   I get confused with all that too  :lol

Add Chance and Patrick to HB's Commander long list of decendents.  Chance's great grandsire, Patrick's grandsire!!

Add my Paula to the HB's Commander list, too!  :lol

Paula's daddy was the extraordinarily fruitful Flying Neptune, who's daddy was...  HB's Commander!  So, HB's Commander was Paula grand-sire, on her sire's side!  lots o'half-cousins out there!   :lol

Guest gatemaster93
Affordable Smile ran mostly at Bluffs Run in Iowa.  An awesome

dog and one of the biggest smilers I've ever seen.

Cool!

You're the only person I've run into that has even heard of him.

Apparently someone was good at naming because Perky Nickey certainly fits my girl.

Maggie (Kiowa Cacho) sire Krimson Falcon

dam Kiowa Nanica

Molly    (Inky Flake)     sire Flake

dam Aubrey Mercedes

Renie   (Irene Sloan)    sire Beckham Payday

dam Halloween Ghost

Lucy    (Nina's Qutie)   sire  Molotov

dam Oshkosh Lois

Lucy and Patrick are related.  They were both sired by Molotov!!  I guess they're half siblings!

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

MPP (Mary Pat?) -

Topaz and Tori are half-sisters - they have the same sire - Trouper Zeke.  I checked him out on the Greyhound Geneology link, and he has a whaopping 1226 known offspring listed!  And that doesn't even include any litters to Let's Go Mama, Topaz' dam.  What a prolific dog!  The famous Dutch Bahama has 1698 offspring listed in the database, so our good old Trouper Zeke must have been OK in comparison.

Guest Hattiemae

Hattie (TK's Hattie)

sire:  H's Dynamo

dam: TK's Brown Sugar.

Ivey (Cee Carol)

sire:  Nicky Finn

dam:  Gorgeous Sue Lee

Cool Post Sestone. I have to get GreyZoi to look up Hayrides records and then we'll post. :)  I love all this trading of Greyhound history. It is awesome and it also helps to uncover lineage. ;)

Welcome to the family! Katie was born January 9th, '98. So I guess she'd be the little sister! (prolly the 'sassy' sister too! ) :)

Katies red brindle... mostly red with thin black tiger stripes. I don't have a picture scanned in yet of her or I'd send you a picture of your new niece!

Guest mleg2001

Sunny(Valid Reason)

Sire(Pro's Ali Kahn)                  Dam(Red Hill Jam)

G. Sire(Dutch Bahama)            G. Sire(Fmc's Wake up)

G. Dam(Labits Sleet)               G. Dam(Silver Green)

Lucy is by Beckham Payday out of Wigwam Zombie...which makes her definitely related to greytlady94's Rennie and most likely somehow related to sestones Rio(those Wigwam's have to be related somehow...)

I forget Ziggy's mom's name and it wasn't sure which of the males at the kennel was responsible for the breeding...so Ziggy is just Ziggy! Unregistered, untatooed, adorable and rambunctious! :)

Hallie!  Jed and Chance are related.  Jed's Great Grandfather and Chance's Great Grandmother were litter mates.  I guess that makes them cousins!

Jed's Sire's Sire's Sire was Hondo Monopoly out of Hondo Nutmeg by Rooster Cogburn

Chance's Dam's Dam's Dam was Hondo Checkers out of Hondo Nutmeg by Rooster Cogburn

When I saw a "Hondo" listed as Chance's parents I did a little research... I always wanted to find someone Jed was related to!  :) :)

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest jananice

Walter's pedigree doesn't go back very far on Rosnet.

His sire is R's Sajack

His dam is Inspire--her Sire is County Trooper and her dam is Lou Troubles.

That's all she wrote!!  

I'm thinking of paying a researcher $20 to do his whole pedigree back six generations, or as far as she can go.  Link is on the GPI page (http://www.greyhoundpetsinc.org), if anyone wants to order a pedigree.  No affiliation.

Guest jananice

Nope, I added Walter to that database, and it shows some offspring of both his sire and dam, but nothing further back than Rosnet had.   :(