Thank you from PB and the Pups! 2022

palmettobug

Thank yoo to all our SS gifts! It was tough, but we waited until we went to their "Nan"'s house, so she could see, too.

G got some chicken chews and an alligator toy (appropriate for our swampy locale!), and (I hope I remember correctly!) a neckerchief! There was a clock (similar to the houndie internal one) and a blank notebook for me.

Fuzzy got some pepperoni Beggin Strips, a flamingo toy, and she will enjoy the Peeps! A tote bag (for trips to Aldi, BYOB!), chocolates, and a lovely ornament.

Roman a head-piece that looks light xmas lights, treats (PB, bacon, banana & berry flavored), a couple of toys he probably can't destroy, and much appreciated bags for his elephant-sized poops. Peppermint truffles, herbal tea, another lovely ornament, and an English Xmas pudding.

Our hearts are truly warmed during this blast of frigid Arctic air. :yay

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg