Belly Band or Wrap Recommendations for Male Incontinence?

Been a long time since I posted here!  Heyokha is now 12.5 and has gotten incontinent at night (and if he’s sleeping hard during the day). I’ve tried using the “male wraps” from Petsmart, but like many greyhounds, H’s penis is set back farther between his legs, so the wrap doesn’t adequately cover it and it scrunches up and doesn’t catch all the urine. Any recommendations for wraps, belly bands or diapers that can keep him (and the bed) dry at night?

(And yes, I am working with my vet on the problem itself, but trying to keep him comfortable (and bedding dry) as much as possible.)

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Good to see you Meredith.  Aiden had been wearing a belly band with Poise pads that soaked up quite a lot of urine. I have an extra belly band I can send if you'd like it. 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:wave

That would be awesome! Happy to pay for/shipping :)

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

1 hour ago, turbotaina said:

:wave

That would be awesome! Happy to pay for/shipping :)

PM your address and it’s yours. 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.