Non-Grey With Possible Tussive Syncope

Back in May, I thought Daisy was starting to have seizures (thread here). I did a bit of Googling and read about tussive syncope, and I think that may be it instead. The symptoms fit, and while she does have some disorientation after an episode, it's not too bad and doesn't last longer than a minute or two (and then she's right back asleep :lol).

I'm still trying to get a whole event on video. She had another episode today. Started with coughing, then she tried to sit up, went stiff, and fell back onto her side with stiff-legged twitching, rapid ear flicks and eye blinks, and some lip licking (and bed licking) afterwards. I got the tail end of it on video this time (I can't figure out how to embed, so here's a link), the video's about 30 seconds but the twitching happens at the beginning and was going on for a couple seconds before this. The previous episodes had much more rapid lip licking afterwards than this one had.

Does anyone have experience with tussive syncope? Does it look like this? I suppose it's time to head to the vet, now that she's had three of these events, but I'd really like to get a whole one on video so I can show them. Just saying "She's stiff, twitching, and blinking rapidly" doesn't seem like enough of a description. I know the vet will want her to start on heart medication, but that can't happen (and I'm not exaggerating - if she won't take it willingly, it just absolutely won't get down her throat).

If it is tussive syncope, does that mean her heart disease is getting worse? :( I feel like new symptoms stemming from an existing issue (one that she's had with little change in symptoms for upwards of a year and a half) are probably not a good thing.

Mom of bridge babies Regis and Dusty.

Wrote a book about shelter dogs!

I sell things on Etsy!

Whatever it is, your girl is still so darn cute.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png