My Grey Is 18 2 Months 2 19 She Just Had Cancer Removed

Guest willderbeast

Guest willderbeast

My docs wont put her under due to age it keeps popping up they sedate her with xanax howver is there anything i can do? She sleeps under the blankets next to me and plays like a puppy. Nobody can believe shes that old. I also have a 9 year old and 5 year old whippet n they are all bonded. They play like puppies n groom eachother and i get upset when i take her to the vet (i always bring them all for support) any time shes sedated i leave the others to stay with her. Im just not sure what to do in terms of health? She eats filet minion and organic chicken. Takes glucosamine and vitamins. Sorta freaking out shes just getting too old. She will chase n kill bunnies n has about an acre fenced in. She can chase n flip the whippets over lol. Anyways, anything i can do for her skin? Minus the vet keep cutting it off

Has your vet told you what type of cancer it is? There are a lot of options these days and depending on the diagnosis, your girl may do well with a number of them. From your description of her, she sounds like she is loving life so her age may not be a factor. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here so if you can clarify the type of cancer, her age and what your vet has recommended that would help us help you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.