Vet Recommendation

We are in Toronto Canada. Is there anyone here who might know of a really grey-savvy vet who is truly knowledgeable and compassionate. Also someone who is kind and will put my dog's wellbeing before anything else. I have taken my dogs to many vets, many of which have made the situation worse and ended up with fatal endings and heartache. I have received so much superior advice from this forum and am very grateful.

Thank you for any recommendations.

Greyhound Savvy Vet : http://www.caledonvet.com/index.html Caledon Mountain Vet - Dr. John Brajkovich

He was Kasey's vet during cancer diagnosis and treatment and consulted with Dr. Couto.

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Thank you very much for your response. I called the clinic and when the receptionist said "greyhound" Dr. John picked up the phone! We had a long chat about Kasey, my greyhounds and Dr. Couto, who is coming to the area in the fall.

I did follow your heartbreaking thread about Kasey and I am so sorry but there were no words to describe how you could have felt with what you all went through.

Wishing you and Ryder well.