Our Baby Harley

Guest mysti

It is with great saddness that I tell you all, our beautiful baby boy Harley went to the rainbow bridge on Sunday July 27 at 10:45. He passed peacefully in our arms knowing how much we love him. Our hearts still ache for his big brown eyes, his sweet kisses and wonderful love that he gave & brought to our family. He was such a gentle loving boy,my cowboy or biggie boy as we called him! Harley was one of the biggest greys here in Atlantic Canada and loved by everyone who came in contact with him. He showed us the bigger they are the more they love and the harder we fall. The house is so empty without him. Our walks or nothing else for that matter, will ever be the same. Our beautiful little girl grey or Harley's little girl, Shanna is still lost. She misses him dearly!

I want to say a special thank you to Diane. I can't even begin to thank you enough. You are a very special lady!! I also want thank everyone for their kind words, suggestions(help), prayer, tears, donations, support in our time of need. I only just wish it was to have been to help Harley get better and not to pay for his final bills and good -byes. We are so greatful to you all!! However God saw it differently. I am thankful that he did not suffer. I am thankful to have had the time we had, even though it was very short :weep

We love and miss you so much Harley! Untill we are together again, run free and play my biggie cowboy..

:gh_runner

I love you xoxoxo

Susan(Mom) Fergi(Dad)

Shanna(Harley's little giirl)(our baby girl)

Johnathan, Jason,Jennifer

Coco(cat) Jimmy & Joey(our pet birds)

:f_pink

Guest azlorenz

Susan:

I am sorry to hear about Harley. He had a wonderful family that loved him very much. He and Jeffrey will be waiting for us at the Bridge...

Guest ProudGreyMom

My sincere condolences to you and your family, and to Shanna of course. My heart breaks for all of you. Harley is at peace now and you were wonderful to be with him when he needed you the most. Run free at the bridge Harley - keep watch over your family until you meet again.

Run free sweet Harley... how your family misses you. :angelwings

Condolences on your loss. He'll be waiting for you. :f_red

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY