Legs And Feet Cool To The Touch After Being Out In The Cooler(45Deg.)

I noticed that my boys feet and lower legs are cool and grey after we walk in the cooler temps. He also has been getting colder more easily than in the past and he is balder than ever before. I have already sent his blood out for thyroid testing at Michigan state but was just curious if anyone else has noticed the temp. of their hounds feet when out in the cold. I remember my prior hounds feet being hot and pink after coming in from the cold; not cool and grey with grey nail beds.

If the ground itself is cold (not just the air), my guys would come inside with cold feet after a short walk and warm those feet against me in bed.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

We had cool temps today with a wind chill making it feel like the high 30s. The sun was out, though, so I didn't put a coat on Annie, who was, as usual, warm, including her legs and feet. Hope you figure out if there's a problem.

He's been wearing his coat pretty much 24/7. Good point; my legs feel cold too after being out in the cold. But they also look red from increased blood supply; his turn grey; like not enough blood. I just want to make sure that he is O.K. walking with me in the cold.